Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back in Texas...

For a minute anyways. I realize I've become a terrible blogger, but I promise updates are coming.

I came into town for the weekend because my stepsister Allison was getting married and Brooke and Freeland were moving to PA today.

I'll probably be around here for a few days and then head back to Colorado.

Amy had a dream last week that I showed up in town unannounced, and I couldn't tell her at the time but she busted me the day before I left! Crazy.

I also signed a lease in Colorado. I'm staying in Denver for the summer. When I get back there, I'll post some pictures of the place and Gracie's newest friends.

5 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

I just want you to know that my friends keep telling me "your brother doesnt have any updates on his blog lately" .. Im tired of making up excuses for you. Joking, but I know you have way more to blog about than just being in Tejas.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE COLORADY!!! Yay for you! Sounds like you're having fun.... Everyone at work misses you. Hope everything's great!

Anonymous said...

PLEASE COME BACK! - Ericka

Anonymous said...

ok this is ridiculous! where are the updates? can we get some webcam action going on???

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason! I was just thinking about you and thought I'd take a moment to read about you and Gracie's travels... be safe!

Kimberly