Thursday, May 15, 2008

It's been a while....

Sorry to leave you all hanging for so long. I got to Steamboat Springs last week, and have spent the remainder of the week lurking all over Colorado. I've been to Steamboat, Beaver Creek, Avon, Frisco, Breckenridge, Boulder and now I'm in lovely Denver.

8 inches of snow overnight last week, fun stuff

Gracie playing in/eating the snow

After hanging out in the mountains for a while, I headed into the Denver metro. First place I had to go, Boulder. One of my favorite places to hang out. Along the way, I ran into Big Horn. As Goulet would say, "Nature! That's why I come up here."

Here's video. All of a sudden, one of them was picking on the other. It was pretty cool to see from 30 feet away.



Here are some pictures from Boulder.

Boulder from up above

Gracie still enjoying eating snow

Also, I wanted to say thanks to Hip-Hop (most of you know her as my sister, Brooke) for helping me out when I was at a breaking point the other day. Most of this trip has been really easy and a ton of fun, but the other day was a really tough one for me and she came through in a big way. Thanks Hip Hop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey bud! so why was it hard for you? what happened? please more pics please! and one of u!! i miss ur face!!! - ERICKA aka EROCK GIZZLE