Sunday, April 20, 2008

Durango, CO


Can I please tell you that I kinda love this city. It took me about 10 minutes to figure that out. The first thing you see when you come into town northbound on 550 is a huge park on a river with the mountains as the backdrop. So Gracie and I spent a few hours there hanging out with about 75-100 other people. It's a gorgeous, 65 degree day with clear blue skies. Did I mention I love this city so far?


I also feel it necessary to tell you that the drive from Albuquerque to Durango is nothing short of spectacular. The time flew by listening to Randy's cds and enjoying the scenery. I took Hwy 25 to 550. Here are some of the shots I was able to take from the car.

Did I take a wrong turn somewhere? CUBA?


Yo, Big Chiz, come play some golf

2 comments:

Big Chiz said...

Well, if I did not have the Champions Pro Am tomorrow at the Byron Nelson, I would be on a plane in the morning! Thanks for thinking of me. I have made a similar drive from Colorado Spring to Crested Butte, it is simply gorgeous up there. Enjoy the ride!

50+Bodybuilder said...

Might I add that Big Chiz made the TPC at Las Colinas his girlfriend yesterday at the BN Champions Pro-Am ...might have been due to the level of caddying he was able to procure...

"the caddy"