Friday, April 25, 2008

South Lake Tahoe

I didn't expect it to happen this quickly, but another city has entered the race for favorite place along the Chisum Trail. That's right, I'm creating my own Chisum Trail. There's that other one, but it's spelled funny and has nothing to do with this blog.

This city is pretty damn cool. I had to switch hotel rooms today so I had an entire day for Gracie and I to fill. And that we did. Check out some of these pictures.
The beach across the street from my hotel.
That sign = no fun

The last three taken on the way up to Emerald Bay

Taken at Emerald Bay


I saw that waterfall from a distance and had to get closer

And did, it was AMAZING!

I then went into town to watch the Mavs' game 3.


I was nervous because I hadn't really seen the Mavs show any heart at all in the previous 2 games. But, Dirk took care of business, and spit some serious glass at the hornets' ass. Let's see if they can do the same thing Sunday.

The original glass spitter, Elliott Richards

No comments: