Tuesday, April 22, 2008

San Juan Skyway

Here are some pictures from my drive through the San Juan Skyway yesterday. Easily my favorite part of the trip so far, especially since the Mavs suck as badly as they do.

Just leaving Durango



I was all, "This is going to be a great shot, Grace!"
She was all, "That's what you think."


Ouray, CO


Trees are good


I could sit listening to this river for days

I may have caught the beginning of an avalanche,
I don't know because I didn't stick around much after this picture



On my way out, and on the way to Arizona

2 comments:

Chisum said...

I'm keeping up with this blog! Great stuff man, hope you're enjoying this adventure. Livin' the dream . . .

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I have always wanted to "hit the road" like this but it's too late for me. (i've got 2 little kids) Enjoy yourself and keep us posted.