Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mavs Playoffs are here!!!!


So I've holed up in a hotel tonight so that I can leave Lady Grace behind and go find the finest sports bar Albuquerque has to offer. I love this time of year when the NBA playoffs are starting. And don't even get me started on how exciting the Western Conference bracket is going to be. Cipro can take his lowly boston celtics and pretty much be assured they'll make the finals, but no Western Conference team even has a guarantee out of the first round. Ridiculous.

Here's the best Mavs/NO preview that I've seen, thanks to my main man Mike Fisher. If you like the Mavericks, you should add him to your list of daily reads.

Hopefully we'll see Dirk do his best Elliott Richards impression.


GO MAVS!!!!

1 comment:

eecoon said...

hey you, miss you. the office isn't the same without knowing you are over on the other side. hope you and lady grace are finding what you were looking for. be safe. love you.