Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Northern California

When I left South Lake Tahoe on Saturday, I was a little upset because I really was having a great time there. But the scenery leaving town quickly helped me to get over my pity party.

The hills had eyes

I had to drive through Sacramento although I did my best to find a way not to. And sure enough I had to drive right by Arco Arena, where the sac. kings play. Any team that will employ Vlade Divac, Hedu Turkoglu, and Doug Christie should be have their franchise revoked as soon as Frank becomes president. But then I got to the coast. I didn't even really know I was there until I looked left and saw this

Turns out it was just Humblodt Bay, but it's still ocean water. I stayed the night in Arcata, which is a very interesting town. Very political and a hippy-fest all over.

No comments: