Friday, April 25, 2008

Las Vegas to South Lake Tahoe

You should all know I've grown tired of the desert. I wasn't upset at all to leave all the sand and lack of green. If that was the case, South Lake Tahoe was not a bad place to end up.

Here are some pictures from the drive. The first set is all in Nevada, starting right outside of Las Vegas. HBK and I once played golf at Paiute Golf Club near where the first picture was taken. It's only a few minutes outside Las Vegas, and yet not may people venture off the strip.


These were all taken once I crossed into California.


This last one was taken just before I got into Tahoe. I've been here almost 24hrs now and it is unbelievable. I spent the entire day out at the lake, but now I'm off to watch the Mavs try to salvage some pride. Or maybe it's just my pride, not sure. Regardless, I will post more about Tahoe later, and I promise you don't want to miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. We are planning to drive from LV-Lake Tahoe... This is during new year... Is it very difficult to drive?