Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gracie Face

aka, Slobulous. I figure about half of you only check this to see pictures of the most popular dog on the road these days. It should be no surprise to anyone that she makes friends faster than I can keep up with. I'll be saying good-bye to someone she met and she's already tugging me to the next group. Luckily, she favors girls, which works well for me.

Here's a few of here multiple positions she finds to lay in while riding in the front seat...

Her favorite spot

A variation of the first

We're working on the lady part of Lady Grace

Her tongue is rarely in her mouth

Sleeping in the back of the car with me

Every morning, I take a shower, check my email, pack everything up, read about the Mavericks, recheck that I didn't forget anything, read Hip Hop's blog, check my email again, and then finally wake Gracie up. She has taken on the philosophy of "If it's before noon, it's way too soon."


I promise she isn't always sleeping though, it's just that's when she's the cutest. Here's some action shots...

This was about 10 seconds before she left her mark on NM

I was surprised how good of a climber she is

Oh my, look! Look! Look! I found it!

Good job Slobulous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUCH a cute dog and she does look happy on the trip!

sojourner said...

Chiz - the question remains to be asked, "Do you know the way to San Jose?" For those chronologically (and pop musically) challenged this query will be meaningless. It would be safe to surmise you do not have that song in your music log for the trip (and I would be disappointed if it were). Nonetheless, enjoy the journey regardless of the soundtrack. And though no ultimate destination may be in sight, there is plenty of life to be lived in each passing mile. Carry on.
Mark

Brooke & Freeland said...

Those are great pictures! Im glad to see Gracie loves the road & that you are working on teaching her to be a lady